Mitsubishi MU-2 Marquise[MU2 1.7]
X-Aviation was founded in 2008 with the X-Scenery MU2 as our very first product. It was and has still been hailed as a landmark release, bringing the X-Plane community the first fully interactive cockpit in 3D with customized animations, programming and one of the most lauded flight models for X-Plane. For many newcomers, the MU-2 has been the introduction aircraft of choice when starting out with X-Plane. Fast forward to 2013 and we are here with version 1.5! This revamped version brings with it a higher quality 3D panel, more immersive night lighting, more accurate systems, an X-Plane 10 exclusive feature set, and 64-bit compatibility. Without a doubt, this is one of the most satisfying GA aircraft you can fly in X-Plane!
Quick Facts: A custom cockpit, custom sounds, custom systems, many liveries to choose from, modeled cabin interior, and X-Plane 10 64-bit comaptible.
Download Size: 140.4MB
• High resolution analog clock.
• Reverse light on panel to conveniently indicates when in reverse thrust mode
• High Resolution 3D Artificial Horizon
◦ More faithful to the original model with CDI and GS indicators
◦ Animated mechanical flight director bars that auto-hide when FD is off
• 3D altimeter
◦ 3D rolling digits
◦ High resolution altimeter readings much more legible
◦ Decision height light implemented
• Autopilot Altitude Selector
◦ Rolling 3D digits implemented
• Fuel control panel fully simulated
• High resolution engine gauges with easy to read textured
• Radio Panel
◦ High resolution radio frequencies
◦ Working radio swap button to swap between Com1 and Com2 for VATSIM operations
◦ Audio switches animated and control audible radio signals the x-plane provides
• ADF1 with 3-Stack knobs operable to tune the ADF. ADF and ANT mode switch operable
• Garmin GTX330 Transponder
◦ Fully and accurately simulated
▪ Flight Timer, Up-timer and user-settable Down-timer with auto-up count
▪ Settable contrast modes
▪ VFR mode with user-defined VFR mode in a preferences file
▪ Altitude monitoring, OAT and Density altitude output
▪ Can use downloadable Garmin manual to operate.
• Test switches operable
◦ Fuel level tests for low level tied into master caution system
◦ panel indicator lights
◦ Stall warning with audible warning and vibrating yoke
• Copilot HSI tied to NAV 2 for dual channel navigation.
Overhead Panel Features
• All anti-ice switches and systems operable
• Fasten Seat Belt and No Smoking audible warnings
• Exterior lighting and switches implemented including wing ice light.
• Independent landing light control with realistic 10s light extension.
• Windshield wipers operable.
• All lighting rheostats operable.
• Anti-icing load meter indicator operable.
• Cockpit flood light available with HDR rendering mode on.
• Fully functioning autopilot with integrated flight director
◦ Heading hold mode
◦ Nav mode for lateral localizer / radial tracking
◦ Armed approach mode for auto-capture of glide-slope and localizer.
◦ Altitude hold mode (by barometric pressure)
◦ Alt select mode (pitch hold). Use pitch wheel between pilot seats to adjust pitch angle.
◦ Vertical speed hold mode. Plane adjusts pitch to maintain VS
◦ Indicated airspeed mode. Plane adjusts pitch to maintain constant IAS.
◦ Standby Mode activated flight director only and turns off the autopilot servo motors.
◦ Manual turn knob and pitch wheels operational.
• Master Caution System
◦ Test switches for fire and annunciator bulb tests
◦ Custom master caution system to extend x-plane's basic warnings and allow new and future systems simulation
• Fuel Transfer System
◦ 5 tank fuel system with automatic and manual fuel transfer modes including outer fuel pump simulation.
• Custom yoke. Can be hidden from view and is animated with manual or autopilot input. Animated pitch trim switch
• Quadrant throttles and condition levers can be operated by joystick, function keys or with the mouse.
• Convenience modes for "cold and dark" or "engines running" with all controls set properly for each situation.
• Convenience modes for night or daytime starts. Cockpit lighting auto-set with darkness level.