M20 Collection[M20 4.0 PB3]
Welcome to Advanced Flight Modeling's M20 Collection!
Quick Facts: The Advanced Flight Modeling M20 Collection for X-Plane 11 includes the M20R Ovation II, M20R Ovation III, and M20TN Acclaim Type S. These aircraft feature state of the art systems, performance, and excellent graphics with over 20 liveries included.
Developer: Advanced Flight Modeling
Download Size: 950MB
Comaptibility: Mac & Windows. No Linux. X-Plane 11 only.
About the Aircraft
The M20R Ovation is a fast piston aircraft equipped with the IO-550 engine. The aircraft can cruise to nearly 200 knots! The Ovation II is equipped with an engine capable of 280HP and 2500rpm. It has fuel tanks of 100 gallons to allow for very long flights of many hours. The Ovation III is equipped with an uprated engine capable of 310HP and 2700rpm. It has a fuel tank capacity of 130 gallons to enable some of the longest GA flights! The Acclaim Type S features a 310hp (AFM modelled the STC Variant) TSIO-550G up front. This turbocharged engine will get you to speeds of 242KTAS at FL250.
• Advanced Electrical System with all buses, switches, and circuit breakers functional. The systems are specific to the Ovation 2 and Ovation 3
• Optimized, Ultra-Realistic Aerodynamics with a flight model created by Rush at AeroSimGaming. The Flight Model reflects the changes between the Ovation 2 and Ovation 3
• Ovation 2: Custom avionics including the KFC-225 Autopilot, KDI-572 DME, KR87 ADF, M800 Chronometer, M20R Digital Engine and System Instruments
• Ovation 3 and Acclaim: Laminar Research G1000 with custom overlays including Engine Gauges, Engine Instrument Page, Checklists, and customized popups.
• Custom Load Manager and Menu Interface
• X-Plane 11 VR Compatibility
• Custom M20R Annunciator Panel and Master Warning System
• Persistent Systems between uses of the aircraft. Switches, Battery Charges, Settings, etc. are saved
• Detailed and Descriptive Documentation and Manuals on systems in the aircraft, performance charts, general information, and more
• Full FMOD Sound Pack with recordings from the real aircraft
• Entirely custom designed, 3D instruments modelled on the panel
• Built-in compatibility (3D in-panel) for RealityXP's Garmin GTN750/650 and GNS530/430 in the Ovation 2
• Highly detailed PBR (Physically Based Rendering) Model with accurate reflections designed for X-Plane 11
• Fully custom plugin using C++ and the X-Plane SDK: no compromises for performance - No Lua based plugins are incorporated into the plane whatsoever
• Fully HD 4K Textures
• Includes 23+ High-Detailed Fully HD Liveries, with more available on our website for free!