LIPH - Treviso Antonio Canova Airport[LIPH 1.0]
Purchase this with Verona Airport! Add both to cart and receive 14% off your order with discount code: 038606a5
LIPH - Treviso Antonio Canova Airport!
Aviotek Simulation Software and X-Aviation are excited to bring you another greatly modeled, well optimized airport for X-Plane 11!
Accurately designed Treviso Antonio Canova Airport with ortho imagery and highly detailed buildings, moving vehicles, city landscape, and more!
Aviotek Simulation Software
Mac & Windows
Treviso Antonio Canova airport, located just 3 kilometers southwest of Treviso city center, is one of the
main hubs for low-cost airlines in northern Italy. With just a 2,420 meters long runway and 10
parking stalls, it is one of the busiest secondary airports in Italy, having more than 3 Million passengers per
year. It's mostly served by Ryanair, LaudaMotion and WizzAir, with a triweekly flight to Moscow
operated by Pobeda Airline. It connects airport all around Europe as well as other secondary airports in
Italy like Brindisi, Naples, Catania and Cagliari.
The airport has a small military area where maintenance is performed on various type of military
• Full replica of Treviso Airport (according to official 2020 blueprints and projects) and the military apron
• PBR glass and effects
• PBR ground textures with optimised resolution
• HDR custom lighting
• Hand-painted and color-corrected photoreal imagery
• Custom 15 cm/px airport photoreal
• 3D custom static aircrafts
• 3D people inside the terminal
• 3D grass with little FPS impact
• Custom ground vehicles (static and animated)
• Custom approach lighting system (located over Sile river)
• Custom 3D landmarks all over the airport's surroundings
• Hand-placed vegetation and grass
• Custom taxiway lighting
• Custom night environment