AFM G5 Instruments[G5 1.0]
Purchase this with RealSimGear's G5 for an even more realistic experience!
Welcome to Advanced Flight Modeling's G5 EFIS attitude indicator & DG/HSI display!
The Advanced Flight Modeling G5 is a simulation inspired by the Garmin G5 and is for X-Plane 11. It is a true to life simulation which may be ran in different modes for your favorite aircraft(s) in X-Plane.
Advanced Flight Modeling
Mac & Windows. No Linux. X-Plane 11 only.
Manual: Click Here!
- Includes information on how to install the product to any aircraft you desire!
About the G5
The AFM G5 electronic flight instrument is an all-in-one backup or primary “glass cockpit” display. The G5 has 2 pilot-selectable main page formats: a PFD page and a DG (directional gyro) or HSI (horizontal situation indicator) page. By combining visual cues and data readouts once scattered across a myriad of instruments, G5 makes flight information easier to scan — so pilots can respond more quickly and intuitively to any inflight situation.
• Exclusively interfaces with the RealSimGear G5 desktop hardware
(Not required but recommended)!
• Can be ran with any aircraft in pop-out mode, or in the 3D cockpit when an aircraft developer includes the option for it.
• The default X-Plane Cessna 172 is included with the G5 mod ready to fly
• A great set of instruments to assist in your instrument scan and assist with safer flight