Step in to the aircraft Austin Meyer flies! More commonly known as the Columbia 400, the Cessna Corvalis TT is the fastest FAA-certified fixed-gear, single-engine piston aircraft in production today, reaching a speed of 235 knots true air speed at 25,000 feet. The aircraft is powered by a turbocharged Continental engine producing 310 horsepower at 2600 rpm and features a Garmin G1000 glass cockpit.
A custom 3D cockpit, 40 liveries to choose from, G100 custom systems simulation, modeled cabin interior, and X-Plane 10 comaptible.
• Highly functional G1000
• 40 liveries
• Highly detailed 2D and 3D cockpit
• Manipulator technology as always seen on X-Aviation published aircraft!
• Very accurate flight model (per Columbia 400 POH)
• Extensive documentation including a 160 page Pilot Operating Handbook and Tutorial Flight
G1000 Feature List
• Click here to download the feature list!
• Click here to download the manual!